Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Free Meals

Tid bit for today. Did you know that the national pres. and sec. treas. and the rest of the great number of players who sit on the national board along with the reps. that meet in Ottawa on a regular basis receive catered meals and free lunches at various events; but, when it comes to filling out their expense claims, they put in for the complete meal allowance at approx. 1 and ½ the normal rate of regular locals daily permitted amounts.They are ultimately scamming and no one is doing anything about it because they are all in on it. One may ask why the auditors at national do not pick up on it and this is because the claim is for a daily rate and how would they know if they received a free meal unless they were right there---oh, maybe they are right there doing the same?
I think today is the day I give you my name. from now on in just call me Watchdog Annie.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUPE sucks the witch’s tit. They are nothing but no good criminals. I have no faith in those scamming bastards. If it was up to me I would hold a gay ass CUPE convention, serve them there free meals (with my piss all over the meals) then drop a bomb and wipe all of the bastards out... then join a good union that would back me up and fight for a raise that I am worth.
PS CUPE SUCKS
PSS CUPE CAN SHOVE THE PINK TRIANGLE UP THERE ASS

Anonymous said...

CUPE officials are some of the most ignorant, selfish people i've ever met. They have absolutely no class and are concerned only for themselves and NOT for the actual workers. They need to get off their power high horse!

Anonymous said...

I am a member of cupe 1238, this union sucks, all union leadership does is leach of the productivity of others.